Node.js Developer (start-up)
Looking for a Node.js developer for our optilyz.com startup from Berlin - we host part of our development team in Krakow. Berlin tends to become #1 startup city in Europe - join the leading startup community!
- freedom - the developers' job is to find new tools and constantly upgrade the stack. The board accepts 90% of our technical decisions
- work with new stack and architecture: microservices (API, job runner), TDD rules, Node.js/MongoDB/AWS + React.js/Redux, npm private package manager, 90% of tests coverage, bigger functionalities extracted into separate node modules
- real startup efficiency: fast technical decisions, flat hierarchies and tons of satisfaction
- possibility to visit Berlin every two months (e.g. for JSconf EU)
- modern office in the heart of Krakow: Air conditioning, balcony, quiet garden (+ office in the heart of Berlin)
- fast-growing startup, with a solid foundation: DN Capital (also invested in Spotify, Auto1, MisterSpex, and Shazam) and FJ Labs (#1 global Angel Investor after Exits)
- work closely with business and board
- take advantage of company benefits (private healthcare, paid training, etc.).
- you need to be a development enthusiast, advanced in Node.js and opened to create an advanced software
- MongoDB (mid/senior)
- creativity is a must-have!
- pro-active approach
- management/leadership skills are a plus.
- work as a full-stack, learning React/Redux
- how to make a startup from Berlin community, spend an onboarding month
- develop AWS skills (e.g. ECS, S3, load balancers)
- develop in Node.js and MongoDB, e.g. using github.com/OptimalBits/bull, mongoosejs.com, expressjs.com, fastify.io
- configuration of Docker, Jenkins, CI
- how to organize and optimize the development process (smart code review standards, scrum with optimizations)
- how to write and maintain documentation, tests e.g. in jestjs.io
Please attach the following clause to your CV:
I hereby give consent for the processing of personal data provided by me in the form of the CV sent to FromPoland With Dev Paweł Kisiel with limited liability, headquarters at Cracow (31-121), ul. Czysta 10/5, NIP: 9372585906, REGON:364817383, (further: „Administrator”) in order to participate in the recruitment process and future recruitments with the same or similar profile (but not for more than three years).
Consent is voluntary but necessary to participate in the recruitment process. I acknowledge that I can withdraw this consent at any time by sending an email to: jobs@frompolandwithdev. Withdrawal of my consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of my consent prior to its withdrawal.
Find out what it's like to work with us and see all positions for which we're currently hiring.